četvrtak, 23. rujna 2010.

Upit iz Argentine




Dear Sirs,

My name is Emilio  and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was very interested in build my own trimaran in my country, but looking for information at the net, I have found your site (byYoutube) and really was much interested in the Vitar 23 project.

I' ve read the details about cost and payment conditions, I undestood that price is USD 85.000 for the first 20 boats. Could you please inform me the terms of that price so I could import the boat into Argentina and will need to know your inland costs to FOB condition and port of charge in the country of production as well as description of each part included in the price (mast, boom, whinches, etc).

I will appreciate your prompt reply in order to advance in my decision.

Thanks and best regards,
Emilio
................................................................................

Dear Ivan,


Thank you very much for your email.

Sorry for the delay in my answer, but I was really studing your project. To be honest, it is really difficult to be sure of an specific date that 20 boats could be ready for building....Nobody can tell me if the "second investor" could appear tomorrow or in the year 2020....

The Vitar 23 is the most beatifull trimaran design that I´ve seen so far in this size, congratulations.

I can hardly wait an indeterminated time to be sailing a trimaran. I regret not being able to accompany you in this project at this time.

I wish you the best for your future.

Best regards,
Emilio

1 komentar:

  1. Dear Emilio,
    Thank you for your e-mail.

    I am really pleased that you have shown interest in our project, and have found the design of our trimaran to your liking.
    I understand your concern regarding the speed at which the project might progress and the eventual date of the collected 20 reservations.
    We are now working towards reaching that number, hopefully, in a short period of time.
    We will keep you informed, so that you can keep track of the advancement of our project.

    Thank you for your enquiry and for your kind wishes.
    Wishing you all the best in all spheres of life!

    Best regards,
    Ivan Cindrić
    CEO | chief designer

    OdgovoriIzbriši